About Breast Revision
Breast Lift Surgery
- Step 1: The surgeon will administer anaesthesia to reduce discomfort during the surgery. The doctor will keep you under local anaesthesia or sedatives, whichever is the best for you. This is going to help you get through the surgery without feeling pain.
- Step 2: The surgeon then makes incisions on your breasts. The most common incisions are around the areolas or around the areolas and vertically down from the areolas to the breast crease and then horizontally along the breast crease. The incision will depend on the shape of your breast originally and the look that you are going for.
- Step 3: After the incisions, the reshaping process will begin. The first thing that the surgeon will do is to lift and reshape the underlying tissue of your breasts. This will give a better breast contour and firmness. Next, the surgeon will reposition the nipples and the areolas to a higher position. He then removes excess breast skin.
- Step 4: Once the excess skin is removed and your breasts have attained the desired shape, he will tighten the skin around your breasts by closing the incisions.
Let’s Get Started Today!
BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
Things To Remember
A lot of doubts come to our mind when we plan to get a breast revision surgery. Some of the answers that you may be looking for are as below:
- Yes, your breasts will change shape as time passes even after undergoing the surgery. The results will be long-lasting if you maintain your weight and have a healthy lifestyle.
- There is no guarantee your breasts will look the way they did when you were younger.
- The nipples will regain their sensation after the recovery period is over, although, there is a slight risk in this when you go for a breast lift.
A breast revision surgery can be very helpful to you and thus, if you are considering the surgery, contact our well-qualified doctors.