What is Vectra 3D Imaging
Like many people, you may not like a certain body part and wish to improve it aesthetically. But the inability to visualize the overall appearance may be fighting. However, at Schuster Plastic Surgery, we can reduce your anxiety with our Vectra 3D simulations enabling what your surgical outcome might look like and providing peace of mind.
With our Vectra 3D technology, you will be able to visualize various facial, body or breast enhancements. This will help you gain confidence in the procedure and know what to expect.
Benefits of Virtual Imaging
3. Confidence: With Vectra VR 4D technology, the customer becomes more confident in the procedure and can visualize his/her complete appearance.
How it Works?
Step 2: He will then feed it in the Vectra app and prepare 3D simulations of your body from different angles.
What to Expect
- Breast Surgery: Breast surgery includes breast augmentation which makes your breasts more symmetrical, lifts them and gives them shape. Women with smaller breasts or sagging breasts can get help with this surgery.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty refers to a “nose job” wherein the nose of the patient is reconstructed and the form is aesthetically improved.
- Chin Implant: Chin implants aim to enlarge and enhance the chin, giving more definition to the face and brings about facial harmony.
- Hair Restoration: This process aims to graft hair on to the balding areas. This is a minimally invasive treatment and can be used to recreate eyelashes, eyebrows, chest hair, pubic hair and correct scars.
Let’s Get Started Today!