About Facial Implants
The Basics – Boca Raton Chin Implants & Cheek Implants
Chin implants and cheek implants, collectively called facial implants, balance your facial features by building up areas that appear weak or undersized. Women and men, from teenagers to seniors, appreciate the improved facial contours that chin and cheek implant plastic surgery in Boca Raton provides. If you are interested in chin implants and cheek implants, chances are there are additional improvements you’d like to make to your face, such as ear pinning. Dr. Schuster and Dr. Kovacs often combine this procedure with a Boca Raton facelift, nose surgery or eyelid surgery to create an overall balanced and proportioned look to the face.
THE DOCTORS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Let’s Get Started Today!
CAN I GET A FACELIFT ALONG WITH CHIN AND CHEEK IMPLANTS PLASTIC SURGERY IN BOCA RATON?
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY PERIOD?
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS I MIGHT NEED TO MAKE AFTER FACIAL IMPLANT SURGERY?
- Avoid smoking to minimize the chance of bleeding complications or infection
- Limit sports and other activities that might bump your face for several weeks
- Sleep only on your back and keep your head elevated during sleep for five to ten days
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on pain medication
- Stay out of the sun and heat for about a month