About Brow Lifts
The Basics – Boca Raton Brow Lift
A brow lift, also called a forehead lift, is a surgical procedure that improves the upper part of the face by giving a lifted appearance to the eyebrows and reducing lines and furrows on the forehead. Typically, patients are between the ages of 40 and 60, but this procedure is appropriate for adults of all ages seeking a long-term plastic surgery solution in Boca Raton. Also, many of our patients combine a brow lift with other facial sculpting procedures to refresh and rejuvenate their entire face. That being said, you might consider combining this surgery with:
- Eyelid surgery to reduce heavily sagging upper eyelids
- A facelift to smooth wrinkles of the lower face and neck
- Cosmetic laser treatments such as laser skin resurfacing to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation
YOUR PROCEDURE, YOUR NEW LOOK
Let’s Get Started Today!
ENDOSCOPIC BROW LIFT
TEMPORAL BROW LIFT
THE DOCTORS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
We look forward to meeting you and answering your questions during your consultation. Here are some questions we are often asked about brow lift plastic surgery in Boca Raton.
WILL BROW LIFT SURGERY ALONE ADDRESS ALL OF MY CONCERNS ABOUT MY FACIAL APPEARANCE?
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY PERIOD?
WILL I HAVE ANY SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS AFTER BROW LIFT SURGERY?
- Keeping your head elevated for two to three days after your procedure to reduce swelling
- Not washing your hair for a few days until bandages are removed
- Limiting vigorous physical activity that increases your blood pressure including jogging, bending, heavy housework and sexual activity
- Avoiding exposure to the sun and heat