About Hair Transplantation
Patients Who Benefit From The Strip Method
Patients who are experiencing the following conditions would be ideal candidates for the strip method:
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- High hairlines
- Correcting past procedures
Why Choose The Strip Method?
- It’s less expensive than the FUE method
- Patient’s personal preference
- Number of grafts in a single session
- Shorter procedure time
- Less transection rate (more viable grafts)
What About The Scar?
What About A “Trichophytic Closure?”
This technique will treat the wound edge in a way that would induce hair to grow through the scar to make it less visible. This technique is effective, but not 100% effective eliminating scar visibility.
Let’s Get Started Today!