- Appears out of proportion with the face
- Has a bump or depression on the nasal bridge
- Seems too wide
- Has a thickened, enlarged or drooping nasal tip
- Has excessively flared nostrils
- Is off-center, crooked or asymmetrical
- Has been previously operated on and needs minor or major revision
Meanwhile, functional nose surgery corrects certain breathing problems related to the internal structure of the nose, such as a deviated septum, as well.
RHINOPLASTY IS SAFE AND PRIVATE
Our rhinoplasty patients come to us from Boca Raton, Parkland, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and bordering communities.
Let’s Get Started Today!