CRISALIX 3D IMAGING
Like many people, you may not like a certain body part and wish to improve it aesthetically. But the inability to visualize the overall appearance maybe fighting. However, at Schuster Plastic Surgery, we can reduce your anxiety with our Crisalix 3D simulations enabling what your surgical outcome might look like providing peace of mind.
Our Crisalix 3D technology, you will be able to visualize various facial, body or breast enhancements. This will help you gain confidence in the procedure and know what to expect.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL IMAGING
1. Personalized results: Every patient receives a personalized result and the images are as close to the reality as possible.
2. Different Results: You can request for different sized implants and finalize the one that fits best and is compatible with your body structure.
3. Confidence: With Crisalix VR 4D technology, the customer becomes more confident in the procedure and can visualize his/her complete appearance.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: The doctor will click three images of your body- right, left and frontal.
Step 2: He will then feed it in the Crisalix App and prepare 3D simulations of your body from different angles.
Step 3: You will wear a VR headset and will be able to see the virtual enhancement on you.
With this, you will be able to see how the enhancement looks on you. You can ask for multiple degrees of enhancements as well and finalize the final look.
TYPES OF PROCEDURES WE SUPPORT:
- Breast Surgery: Breast Surgery includes breast augmentation which makes your breast more symmetrical, lifts them and gives them shape. Women with smaller breasts or sagging breasts can take help of this surgery.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty refers to the “nose job” wherein the nose of the patient is reconstructed and the form is aesthetically improved.
- Chin Implant: Chin Implants aim to enlarge and enhance the chin, giving more definition to the face and brings about facial harmony.
- Hair Restoration: This process aims to graft hair on to the balding areas. This is a minimally invasive treatment and can be used to recreate eyelashes, eyebrows, chest hair, pubic hair and correct scars.